Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Waiting...


It only takes 15 minutes to read from the beginning and it may save someone you know from months of heartache and anguish. Please share and FOLLOW my posts! This is my first blog and am learning as I go. 

I would love to know if anyone is experiencing or has experienced something similar? Advice? 

Anyone know anyone willing to help with legal action? We have had no luck talking with countless lawyers. "The bank" is banking on renters who do not have $20k+ to defend themselves or even more money to sue. This is just WRONG! We will defend ourselves in court, but it would be nice to have someone that is familiar with foreclosure fraud cases on our side.

Keep in mind: Our lease is valid thru March of 2014. I bet this blog will continue after that date.





No comments:

Post a Comment